Saturday, September 01, 2012

My credenza

I mentioned before my teak credenza. I've been hunting for one for a long time, and really wanted one with a great design and some nice detailing. My mom and dad are mye eyes and ears in the vintage market in my home town, and they are the ones who found The One! It used to belong to an elderly lady who was moving into an apartment and didn't have room for her larger furniture. It's made by Svena møbler, a great norwegian furniture brand from the sixties, and best of all, it was produced in Stavanger...
 
Isn't it beautiful? I love the slanted drawers, the rounded sides and the narrow black edges around the doors. It's solid teak and weighs a ton. But then again, it's not going anywhere....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...