Saturday, October 20, 2012

This fridays' finds

The rain has been pouring down for a full week here now, but finally, at least some friday thrifting bliss...

I keep finding some bits and pieces from the Stavangerflint Brunette line that I'm collecting, and this Friday was no exception. I got five dessert/ cereal bowls, a teacup, a coffeecup, a plate and this really great bowl I've been looking for. It can be used for just about anything, but I think it was originally intended for sauce. I especially love the way the edge extends into a handle.

 
 
 
 
Isn't this little dish beautiful? It's from Arabia and is part of a line of souvenir plates. The motif is the modernist Finlandia concert hall in Helsinki by Aalto. There was no way my architect heart could leave this gem behind.

 
                                  
Finally, another gorgeous Scheurich vase in beautiful earthtones found it's way into my home. It's found it's place with a similar colored companion on my credenza. I'm hoping to find more of these!
Have a great weekend!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...